Friday, May 5, 2017 from Noon to 6:00pm
Kontos Medical Sciences Building - 104/105 and Auditorium, MCV Campus
* Remembering our history and honoring outstanding women leaders.
* Spotlight session from our own VCU School of Business Jean Gasen, Ph.D., PCC, Director for Leadership and Executive Coaching.
* Empowering lessons from leading women: Tools and tips for professional growth and leadership.
* Network with colleagues.
* All faculty, students, housestaff, postdocs, administrators, community practitioners and leaders are invited to attend this half-day conference on the MCV Campus.
* Join colleagues to gain skills and insights, renew energy, and invest in your professional career!
More details with registration available early February 2017. For information about the WISDM Leadership Conference, visit http://www.medschool.vcu.edu/wims/wisdm/leadershipconference/ or contact Tegwyn Brickhouse, D.D.S., Ph.D., WISDM Faculty Organization President, firstname.lastname@example.org or Debbie Stewart, Conference Coordinator, SOM Office of Faculty Affairs, email@example.com, 828-6591.
Sponsored by: VCU School of Medicine, VCU School of Dentistry VCU Health System, McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center