Wednesday, March 22, 2017 from Noon to 1:30pm
McGlothlin Medical Education Center - 3-101, MCV Campus
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
* Identify essential design elements for creating slides for meeting, conference, and grand rounds presentations.
* Identify online resources that contain high-quality images and graphics for presentations.
* Recognize best practices for designing academic posters that visually summarize, communicate, and engage.
* Utilize PowerPoint as a design tool for preparing and printing academic posters.
* Locate and modify VCU and VCU Health brand templates for presentation and poster design.
Directions to workshop location: Visit the MCV Campus map available at http://www.maps.vcu.edu/pdfs/mcv_map.pdf.
For additional School of Medicine professional development resources, visit the iTeach Faculty Development website at http://go.vcu.edu/iteach