All members of the VCU community including fellows, housestaff & Inova and VAMC faculty are invited. RSVP by Monday, April 24, 2017, at
http://vcuhealth.libcal.com/event/3099677 or email@example.com, 828-6591.
**Note: If you need to cancel, please notify us by noon, April 25, 2017.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
· Identify educational innovations and scholarship occurring at VCU School of Medicine
· Enhance knowledge and understanding of new approaches in medical education.
· Network with faculty, trainees, and students interested in promoting educational excellence.
Directions to workshop location: Visit the MCV Campus map available at http://www.maps.vcu.edu/pdfs/mcv_map.pdf
For additional School of Medicine professional development resources, visit the iTeach Faculty Development website at http://go.vcu.edu/iteach
- Medicine:Faculty Affairs
- Constance Tucker, Ph.D., Associate Dean for Faculty Development
- All ( Open to the public )