The Institute for Women's Health presents: "Centering Yourself Through Menopause" an innovative four-week program being offered to the community. The series is designed to provide current information about health issues and changes women experience through this life transition. Education will be provided in a facilitated, interactive group experience.
Topics covered will include: Defining menopause, exploring symptoms, physical, emotional and psychological changes, broader health implications, navigating tools, treatments and options.
· Increase knowledge related to menopause transition
· Create social support for menopausal women
· Provide coping strategies for menopause
Dates/Time: 6:00 - 8:00 - Monday nights – May 1,8,15 & 22*, 2017
*Participants must be able to attend all 4 sessions - Light Refreshments will be served
· Leslie Fehan, MS, CNM, WHNP-BC
· Valerie Coleman RN, MSN, IBCLC,FACCE
· Ann Dunbar PT, DPT, MS, WCS
· Nan G. O'Connell, M.D.
· Nancy Jallo, Ph.D., RNC, FNP-BC
VCU Medical Center Stony Point
Women?s Health Center - Conference Room – 1st Floor
9000 Stony Point Pkwy, Richmond, VA 23235
Cost: $40 for all 4 sessions (Payable to: VCU Institute for Women?s Health)
Registration & Payment must be received by April 24, 2017 to secure your spot in the group
To register visit: www.womenshealth.vcu.edu
- VCU Institute for Women's Health
- All ( Open to the public )