"Pathology Across the Ocean: A Personal Experience"
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- To gain insight into the practice of anatomic pathology in a developing country
- To gain a better understanding of the efforts made to deliver effective and sustainable healthcare with limited resources
- To be inspired to take part in a Global Health program that will provide cost-effective, sustainable solutions to improve laboratory quality and patient care across the globe
- Jaime Singh, MD, PhD, PGY4 Resident, Department of Pathology, VCU School of Medicine
- All ( Open to the public )